The HR Analytics Solution contains a selection of common HR and Workforce planning scenarios that are used by managers and the Performance Planning team.
- Our solution will work with whatever technology stack is in place at your organisation. It has previously been implemented sourcing data from different HR source applications, and has been delivered in multiple BI toolsets.
- The solution can be configured to meet the specific needs of your organisation.
- Drill and filter for detail on different facets of your organisation to gain an understanding of workforce size, leave patterns, employee attrition and diversity.
The benefits of implementing the HR Analytics solution include:
- Automating the distribution of repeatable, secure reporting across multiple levels in the organisation. From section-level reports for managers to organisation-wide reports for the People and Performance team.
- Team members can focus on generating insights from the data instead of spending most of their time preparing it.
- The rules used in the reports are documented and available to users to help build a common understanding of the data across the organisation.
- The solution can be extended to provide insights beyond standard reporting. Once the hard work of producing trusted datasets has been completed, analytical and machine learning capabilities can be utilised – staff retention modelling is an example of this.
- The same datasets prepared for internal reporting can be used to meet external reporting requirements. Implementations at government agencies has included reports for the Department of Finance, mandatory reporting outcomes to the APSC and gender reporting to WGEA.
Try out our Commonwealth Government sample solution that contains additional reports on ASL workforce size and Team Performance.
Contact us to find out more.