- An easy to use, fully documented web-based API.
- Use of the latest GNAF dataset, provided by the Australian Government.
- Pre-built logic allowing fuzzy matching of your location data to the GNAF data set.
- The ability to append longitude and latitude information to your existing data, allowing you to present your data geospatially.
- The ability to append ABS mesh block level data, allowing you to enhance your existing data with any ABS data set.
- The ability to view socioeconomic data, provided by the ABS, for the area surrounding an address.
- Batch processing of csv files for each of our functions.
GeoMap is a quick and easy web service that can be used to:
- geocode, or
- find socio-economic information for any Australian address.
GeoMap uses official and updated datasets from the Australian Government to ensure maximum accuracy and reliability when validating addresses, parsing addresses, and providing socio-economic information.
Visit https://geomap.online today, or contact us to find out more.